The major benefits for the sponsors of the 11th Congress in Australia were perceived to be brand exposure, networking with industries not considered before, and learning about new developments that can be applied within their industry. Key sponsors were Dulux, Shepherd Colours, and Fashion Forecast Services (FFS).
Sponsorship Benefits and Opportunities
- Significant exposure of the sponsor's brand at an international, national and local level.
- Access to colour markets in many countries through contacts with international leaders in the field of colour.
Web advertising and a continuing presence on the AIC 2013 website.
Advertising benefits: Including the AIC annual newsletter and e-news bulletins, in journals such as Color Research & Application and Colour Design and Creativity, and in the Colour Group GB newsletter.
Promotion on related event materials.
Verbal acknowledgement at the event.
- Exhibition space in key positions on the public concourse and exhibition hall to maximise delegate exposure.
- Access to the whole delegate list, including email details.
- Handouts and other promotional items included in delegate registration packs.
The AIC 2013 Exhibition or 'Colour Market' will be take place on the Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of the event allowing maximum exposure to delegates during the Congress .
Use this excellent opportunity to display products or promote a product. All exhibition spaces are 3m x 2m and include furniture and power. All exhibitors are invited to bring along two members of staff to host the space, refreshments will be available to them throughout the four day exhibition. Exhibition stands are £850.
Exhibition staff can upgrade to full delegate packages for a special rate of £195pp. For this upgrade package exhibition staff will have access to all Congress sessions throughout the event.